You’ll be given an unknown concentration of Hydrochloric acid. It is between 0.1MOL and 0.4MOL. You need to produce a blogged method for deducing the concentration of the unknown HCl and then diluting it to make exactly 100ml of 0.05MOL HCL. And then you need to do it. I will test the accuracy of the final solution personally. I am excellent at this.
- You must order your all your own equipment through me. Nothing you do not ask for will be supplied.
- You may not order any base solutions.
- Any calculations must be included.
- Any equations must be included
- All reagents must be ordered and risk assessed
- You may work together but you must produce the plan individually on your Student Journals
- You must produce a risk assessment for the whole practical. Include all common titration issues!
You will complete this practical P5 on Friday. You have until then to complete the written work.